- Coding and Professional Development-Part 1: A Study in Contradictions, Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library and Information Research and Practice, Vol 12, No 1 (2017).
- Coding and Professional Development-Part 2: A Case Study of Grassroots Change, Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library and Information Research and Practice, Vol 12, No 1 (2017).
- “‘Ruthless Criticism of All That Exists’: Marxism, Technology, and
Library Work”, in The Politics of Theory and the Practice of Critical
Librarianship, Edited by Karen Nicholson and Maura Seale, Sacramento:
Library Juice Press, forthcoming 2017.
- Let’s all join the army. International Socialism 153, January
- “Agile Open-Source Discovery: Blacklight with the Ebsco Discovery
Service”, in Exploring Discovery: The Front Door to Your Library’s
Licensed and Digitized Content, edited by Kenneth J. Varnum, Chicago:
ALA, 2016: 73-82.
- Hacking and Making in the Library Community: Access and Code4Lib. Feliciter 60(1), 2014: 16-28.
- “Discovery Strategy Recommendation”, prepared for the Chief Librarian and the Senior Leadership Team, September 2013.
- Vinyl: The History of the Analogue Record (Book Review). CAML Review 41(2), 2013: 43-44.
- Galina Ustvolskaya: Transgression and Orthodoxy in Soviet Music. Berlin: LAPLambert, 2012.
- We are the Champions: The Politics of Sports and Popular Music (Book Review). CAML Review 40(1), 2012: 21-22.
- Rush, Rock Music, and the Middle Class: Dreaming in Middletown (Book Review). CAML Review 39(3), 2011: 24-26.
Discovery and Web Services Librarian, University of Alberta